Monday, November 18, 2013

Holiday Planner

Today's project is a Holiday Planner/ organizer. The organizer is 6 x 9. The perfect size to hold all your lists, cards, tags and other items to make the Holidays a little less hectic.  The little mouse on the cover is a paper piecing file from Scraptastical Kreations called Merry Mice-mas. The Holiday Planner title and mat I created in my program. 

For these pages I created the things to do file and calendar myself. The recipes title uses pieces from Merry Mice-mas and Chop til you drop, you can find both sets at Scraptastical Kreations. I added the word recipes on top and created the mat. 


The mailbox is my favorite page of the book, I just love how it turned out. The mailbox and the card came from the Dear Santa file, also from Scraptastical Kreations. 

 For these 2 pages I used the gift box from Merry Mice-mas and the scissors on the coupons and ads title came from an image I found online.


The little Rudolph on the tag came from Gift Card holder 1 at Scraptastical Kreations  


I am entering this in the Anything goes challenge over at http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com/ 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Holiday Planner, love the little mouse. All the pages are really cute!
    Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges!
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute project ! Thank you so much for joining us at S4FC !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete